What's so special?

“Things that I doubted when I’m with you”

The simple sentence could give the pain even harder than knife could hurt you. I watched a movie, called 500 days of summer. The movie taught me few things about reality that bite. Though it did not spreading any venom to your body, but it makes your heart accelerate and pumped your tears to flooding your smooth cheek.
The narrator did remind me since the beginning that it was not a love story.
I never believe in that. Movie just made for making the viewers burst in to various kinds of emotion. And the most make sense reason out of thousands of others, it is about love.
Love, love, love.
500 days of summer served the best food ever, just like burger king with it whooper junior. It consists of envious scenes of two undefined love birds, until it came to an end. The setting of the scenes was mixed up, between past and present. Stay focused or you might miss something, although you would not dare to leave the screen.
I love the ending for heaven’s sake,
It proved that not every Hollywood movie will end up happily ever after.
They lied. They made us forget what is on the reality.
And that also why I ran to my room and threw my self on the bed, started to sobbing quite hard.
It’s just… I was kind of expecting everything so romantically heaven, and I forgot, I oftenly forgot about the reality and I keep pushing my self over the limit of reality.
I forced things to happen in a way that sometimes hardly to be.
Wish I watched this movie earlier.
And here, I learned things already planned neatly from god. The way how you met your couple and it was not coincidence. But many times, you got it wrong and… just haven’t realized it was there all the time.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I am seventeen years old now. This also means, this blog already one year old long. sufficiently hearing my non sense sentences, pointless paragraphs and all the sweet/bitter facts. There was a day I was sinking by expectation, but then I learned not to.
To be honest I still could not believe that I am seventeen.
It was quite a big deal.
I have my own license.
Wow.


Have a good day, folks.

No comments :