half past one a.m & awake

sun almost bring up monday back and took my weekend away. if days could understand how lovely weekends trully are.
want to know something? I haven't done my task. I simply repel school. oh wait, I'm exaggerating things up.
It was not that bad, it's just... something obviously better and more fun compare with, uh, school.

I thought writing about a theory was a lot better than writes what happened in a day. I don't think anybody would care with someone else's day. and what's going on in it. not if you are a role model for someone.
see? I blabbered a lot.
Excuse me.

Saturday has finally arrived, I went on with the plans that had been schedule since two days before. It started with a plain routines. Sun could not be more hot, it was way hotter than Gerrard Butler's beard. More than Ryan Reynolds' abs. More than John Callaghar's jawbones. More than Sykes' hair. More than Barakat's eyebrows.
As day went late, there was a match that need to be seen. A baseball match. Outdoor field. But the best part of that day was Blues Festival.
There were four stage. Green, Red, Black and Blue.
My favorite was Blue stage. Er, wait, I forgot. It was Blue if I'm not mistaken.
Istora Senayan has confessed an awesome blues festivals.
A lot of foreigners, which made my guilty pleasure complete.
I enjoyed watch musician performed live.
I feel belong.
with all the guitars and bass. Loud drums. and A well done vocals. it was just epic.
Best performance goes to Endah n Rhesa. Damn, I could feel the heat. Romance heat. and it was painful. Believe me ;)
it ends one hour before midnight

Image and video hosting by TinyPic.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



No comments :