Say Hello

Working my play on words was not easy, I had few failed attempt for creating of one pointless post. Somehow my wants to have something perfect quite impossible, and ended up nothing. I tried to learn from every selfishness in me, I'm on my way to reach the point of maturity. I'll be seventeen soon enough as clock never stop.
Seriously, I still remember when the first time I had my love at first sight, and how I hate my life when I was turning thirteen. And in two days I'll be seventeen, the number that has been most of the people favorite age.
I was extremely curious, what about seventeen. What's the specialty? What makes it different than any other number of ages? Questions were queing in a line, severals answered were collected but nothing sure.
What I see completely was the responsibility in your hand grew larger and harder. Controlling emotion was the difficult one, I oftenly got defeated by it. I feel shame. It only last like........ 3 minutes top. Then the peak of your fire-y emotion will cool down somehow.

Yep, I had a good night so I could make a pretty long paragraph. After had 11 hours sleep, I woke up morning and fresh. Even though I got late to school because my nerves haven't attached perfectly after the sleep, so I ran a bit slow, and voila. I was late.
then I did something that actually I realized the consequence but I still did that no matter how. I got ditched from Statistics class because I bought food, and late to get back in to the class - I missed breakfast earlier. Fine, my fault. but that was actually fun.
Another rain after school, but still okay. I had a good mood. Thank god for that. Usually rain just pushed you to be melancoly and sleepy. I'd rather go for a sunny day.

I was randomly told my dad that I can't wait for new moon, but it turned out that he asked me to go to the cinema and watch 2012. And another voila, I watched 2012.
It was insane. Good movie though. John Cussak looking sharp as old times.
Another good part of the night was I heard The Ingredients on the radio, it was super.
Kind of missed their voices.
Looking forward to catch up with them soon enough.

Tomorrow is Friday.

I suppose to be at school at 6.30 am. And that is why I was about to say Good night.
Good night, Baltimore kid:)

No comments :