Significant Changes

My ears were the coolest body part of the week, I am afraid that I might tortured them due to the excessive and loud music I've been consuming A LOT. Music gives a lot too, though. At least I can find three minutes distraction to salvation. Another good distraction is a movie. As I got here, my appreciation to movie is improving. Movie takes me away from the world I am living in. For those two hours length pile of scenes, I am somewhere else, I am there. Trying to put myself on their shoes. That's why, when the movie ends, (esp. good movie) it took a while for me getting back to my senses. Some part of my mind was still there, amused or even disappointed. But disappointed movies are easy to be forgotten, Good movie happens reverse, it's hard.
Wait, why I'm talking about movies?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My Name Is Khan is a must watch movie. I'd had this on top among the recent movies I have watched. Just believe me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This movie would suit for those who enjoys seeing a romance with all the twisted feud. Nicholas Sparks got the best stories for romance. Hands down.




Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If you have ever have a dog and not cry watching this movie, you ARE heartless.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I'm not a fan for fantasies nor wonderland. But I like how Alice dressed.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This a should watch, but not a must, movie. The story was soft and normal, but the ending was insanely shocker, and I love something unexpected. Got what I mean?
Robert still looked better as a vampire, but heck, Rob is the shit.


No comments :