I Adore You, But Give Me Park Avenue

Oh dear,my ignorance for writing was increasing steadily as days went forward. Very often I opened the page but left it untouched. February almost end in another day while I thought I just had my first post yesterday. Again, my range of thoughts has expand until it reached above the boundaries. One day I was thinking about letting go, how hard getting through the process not having what I usually had or how people could get so easily disappear in a blink of an eye. And the other day I was thinking about having an average score in school without seeing the importance getting somewhere upper. This life isn't about getting the best score in class, right? Then what's this all about?
Then another day, my teacher talked about the teenagers relationship nowadays. She doesn't do dating, she would rather had a guy came by the door step and ask for hand of marriage. that was odd but making sense in one-another perspective. True though, from what I observe, people got too busy maintaining this relationship what-so-ever and started to vanished from the radar. Other day, I spent hours and more hours with the strangely addictive guitar in my room, on my bed. Even I suck, still I felt well playing those innocent chords and created two pointless songs.
Due to the excessive thoughts, I already collapse before I started typing. Blame me, blame the hormones for being too sensitive. Blame the age for proving the statistics having the highest labile emotions. There you go and couldn't stop blaming something.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments :