All The Places

maybe blog needs to speak to me, so I could type one better just like it has been written. Writing a blog was not my intention today, but as my fingers scribbles around the internet, I ended up cheking the updated entry of something that I could read. Well, most of them came from Robert Pattinson. I did not read it anyway.

I've been woken up very early due to the plan I had to stick with, having a weekend excercise. but on recent days, my mood wasn't going to cope with crowds. I just hate crowds. Manner was very questionable here. Sometimes I couldn't even control my emotions to my own race (with all due respect, no offense)

Also, wasn't my intention to abandoned for the million times, this blog. It's just.. this week was tight and pretty rough. I could hate someone in a blink of an eye. Sorry. I'll manage to behave though.
I've finished my job to handle this event, have I told you that? and it went very well. On that day, I could capture myself in love with a musician, rather than a film-maker, on every thrum by the guitar. I just love them.

if someone asked me what last forever, I could only come up with one thing, a permanent tattoo. It stays in your skin until your last breath. even after you got burried. Nonetheless other things are temporary. Not even friends, clothes, socks, shoes, or love.
When you grow older, you need to have a size bigger for your shoes, or when the socks was accidentally ripped, you need to look for the new one.
Friends may come and go. Distance may stormed by and spanned. but notes: not every friends.
I used to talk to someone like very a lot, on every conversation was worthed. but it turned out I've never speak to him again or once, he has changed as cold as ice from a warm breeze. Things changed. Again.
Reason was not important to be observe. It just happened.

School was fine. but I'd rather not talking about it. School will always be school. Got what I mean?
despite the beauty of schoolmates which very lovely.

April almost ended, and I couldn't wait for August, because Jack is coming to town.
Let me repeat, Jack. Is. Coming. To. Town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, take care. I'm working my ass to my upcoming project, can't spend too many minutes here. Wish me luck.

No comments :