They Demand For Happy Ending

I kept doing the same thing. I ended up scrolling my mouse all over the site looking for cool stuff that I don't necessarily need. I stopped or not even trying to create a sentence because I was avoiding the interfered sound when I pushed the alphabet on the keyboard. There I stopped. But in the same time, I tried to gather all of my atomistic thoughts which diffuse everywhere. I moved to another tab, I typed anything that passed through mind, all time low. All Time Low will, sooner or later, come to Jakarta. And I'm ecstatic about it. Like really. There I found Alex kissing Ryan, on MTV unplugged. Shocker. There my mind told me to opened the windows media player right away, and chose six feet under the stars song. One of the picture remind me to the lyrics,
"Pass me another bottle, honey. The Jaegger is so sweet..."
I don't really get what it means but I like it.
Those stuff happens in life. Liking something but not really understand the reason behind it. I like staying awake by my self until morning comes. I like being vicious. I like to see happy ending 2% more than sad ending. I like to see guy in the band rather than guy in the football match. I like listening to nonsense stories. I like English. I like talking digress, which I just did

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


No comments :