Am I Wry? Hell No.

I might don't understand about everything but sure I do understand how I would have my characters in my book live like I wanted to. Like a fairytale or even like me. Honey bee, I'm focusing my ass on it.
I getting suck of writing blog recently, and this heavy head increased the amount of my distraction and also my shivering body, eventhough there isn't any damaging cold surrounds.
I want to have a holiday where I could be anonymous. I've tried the earlier day, I went down to the swimming pool. I thought nobody would recognize me, but still, there was someone calling out my name.
I found something cool today, I found something to do when I don't have anything to do. and it's also healthy. And before, I didn't really know that my apartment would look so pretty like a rainbow, it imitates bali very well. I still need the real beach though.
Anyway, I'm learning about the common phrase about "girls like asshole guy".
It contains personal experience..........................

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments :