Dear Maria, Count Me In!

Distractions were highly destructive; damaging my wants for writing a simple blog today. You know, something simple but represents the flowing thoughts in my head. But most of the time I kept denying and listen it as a blah blah blah phrase. Internet and TV serves me endless distractions while somehow I put myslef surrounded by them. I've been standing in solitary state, avoiding and questioning things. Although mind knows the fact of righteousness, actions that taken still doubted.
There was a part of me that refuse experiencing something I wasn't familiar with. And boom, I stuck with the suffocating bad mood all over. The negativity that descended had no idea how it affects me. I wasn't born as a fighter, more as a lover, but I know I could construct my self as I grown older. These days you couldn't live without being a fighter, as if the world commands you to stay strong. Life is rough, either good rough or bad rough. Miseries would end soon. Stress will fade. They have time. Bad things will pass. Maybe I have to write those poetic quotes right on my forehead. Well, not forehead. All over my arms maybe, consider as a tattoo. So I kept reminded it to it.
I shouldn't give a time for my brain cells to think the posibilites because some of them are not potentially worth thinking.
The tension was too intense. My phone kept ringing. The show is two days. I even too lazy to pick up the phone that ringing. Sorry for the exaggeration, I kind a like it.


But this, made my day: Dear Jakarta, Count Me In, Cause ALL TIME LOW is here!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments :