NYE. New York Eity. Joking.

Life is sturdily attached to excuses; one substantial matter in life that nobody could live without is excuse. Most of the red-letter dates were inoffensively being used as the stomp yard to begin or doing something. New year's eve for example, if you want to change your hair style, begin to write a book that soon become a Pulitzer winner or moving on does not require a date to be done but the past has inherited certain culture towards the public eyes, hereditary, then become a common habit.
I, too, admit that I do need dates to begin something, it runs in my blood to participate in such common habit although I secretly wish my mind would stop subscribing to the public where I do not need occasion to run a resolution. And speaking of new year's eve, this year I had the chance to spent it at my band mate, Arky, residence in the suburban fringe away from the heart of the town. I was honorarily invited to a barbecue party along with the rest of her family. Since my ass was not the type of an ass that could sit tight on a specific date, which include December 31st (unlike my family who in the exact opposite of me that could sleep during new year's eve) I came along.
The house was pretty just like the fireworks that lighted up that night, aside from the intolerable loud noise, the food(s) were great, combination between French fries and MnM's chocolate were cute. Me and Adam, Arky's younger brother, grilled most of the food, I found quite jolly acting like a professional chef for a night. Oh and the high light for the night was I accidentally inspired to roast a candy, named Yupi which pervade to roast the innocent grape. Ka Adit, Arky's older brother, joined me in my spontaneous experiment, and I got to say it did not end bad, it was rather quite successful.
A wine toast, fireworks, the meal were awesome. I couldn't thank them enough for having me on new year's eve. I made few phone calls as I appreciate the change of year. I am blessed to have good people surrounding me.
All I'm saying, I had a good new year's eve. A great day to stared the new year of 2011.

Happy new year, everyone!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments :