Good Ancient, You Are Welcome.

Dateline is another word of saying a coercion to slave line of duty which tormented the soulless brain into a total wreck.
And distraction just the perfect impermanent salvation from the big hole of relationship between writer's block and date line. This just one of the form of lissome distraction I carelessly obtained. A blog post.
I bought Othello by Shakespeare last Friday, do not ask me why I tend to buy Macbeth but I got diverted without certain reason. I also, attending my first friend that is blessedly getting married. That went on to the part where I wander off when someday in the future I could see my self and my band mates preparing for the wedding; Oh why my band mates because this, the one who was getting married, was a friend of mine that was in a very dedicative talented power pop band called The Ingredients.
They have been a good friend of mine almost three years ago. I may have mentioned them once in a while between my previous blog post. They all are around five years above my age, so relax, they are legally certified to get married. Oh, as the matter of fact, mine's too. Uh, I should re-arrange my sentence, they are in the common year of age maturity to get married.
They are swell. Age doesn't really interfere our relationship. I had swell night too, looking back to what I had in the past, and could laugh at it. In the same time catching those lines that lost in trails for months of tight schedule we did not get the chance to hang out.
Unfortunately I didn't save my camera to take a picture. Sometimes, I had this, excuse to defend my self that true memories will stay in mind without the help of a photograph.
Take care all. You'd better wish me a smooth sailing to the end of my last page project.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments :