Jack Spare Me His Band-Aid

Dear blog,
Hello and Hi. It has been pretty little while since I updated you with an entry. To be honest, I have tried several times to write something here but I could not helplessly to failed pressing the publish post link. The span of neglecting this blog had cost me a personal guilty as if I was abandoning my favorite Siberian Husky puppy by the corner.
If you were wondering where I was, which I believe none of you would, it was just me that thinking this might be necessary. :p I was, uh, well, by the definition I must have pretty much qualified as being in the closest meaning to a... living the busy schedule.
Last week was crazy. I had no one definite day off from seven days written on the calendar. I barely begin my IELTS preparation class for five days a week, Monday to Friday which technically crashed with my other extra class, for straightly to the following five weeks. On last weekend, I had test for entering the private university outside the town. That goes the whole day of the week. But the good thing was, I currently still breathing. Though I could feel the tension running through my vein and not to mention, my mind. This new activities either pumped and exhaust me. Both in a good and slightly bad way. In the oddest way of saying, last Sunday, if you asked me where I want to be, I would say my IELTS class. It was just neatly arranged, mostly the British accent, bright lights and good vibe of English language. Even though, the lesson was not as easy as any mind could assume.
And moving on, between the tough days, I had a chance to watched The Butterfly Effect (borrowed from a good teacher of mine). It was an old movie, roughly around early 2000s. Ashton Kutcher played a role there. I just want to tell you, that has been officially stamped as my favorite movie ever, based on my opinion. Seriously.
Other than that, there was nothing really need to worry or discuss.
I love you and I have to get back to wherever my responsibility leads. xx

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments :