If Your Life Had a Face, I'd Punch It.

Weekend for me is like a playground for kids. After five days straight of drilling exercise on papers, written black and white statically, slideshows, number, you name it, then I saw a gap to breathe. I did not say I did not breathe along those five days, but it was like a travesty. A puppet show, controlled by other hands.
So, do not blame me if I got too much by the weekend. I writes till I left trace on the chair. I watched youtube till my eyes went red. I stayed up all night doing nothing related to theoretically education. Whilst for me, movies are education too. I have been a junkie to movies these days. Though sometimes, they slapped me right on the face. Irony is another form of indirect bliss. Embrace it.
I kept breaking my promises to stay on track, well, I was the one who deserve a blame, I was too stupid to bother making promises that I knew I would break it. Another part of being a teenager. A phase that only came once. I should have enjoyed it wisely. There were just some moments that wrapped me in malice, not just once but so many times. Probably more often than good thoughts stopping by. I was thinking to get a tattoo that will always reminds me to dismissed all the negative thoughts. Like a... triangle shape? or.. a sheep shape? No way that sounds legit. Or, a laptop, which has been my best friend for a while. A while enough to began my suspicion, Acer had put a spell on me so I could barely separate with it. And in another word, I have been enjoying alone. Solitude is a pure bliss. My thoughts were already loud, louder than any drums and guitars putting together, and sometimes my head just could not bear anymore war from other cells. Nothing was wrong, it was just the timing that shoved me here.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments :