A Letter to the Sun

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


This letter was written three days before New Year’s Eve.

Dear sun,

I see you shine every day. It gets me thinking, as soon you left the sky, you are rotating to the other side of the world, aren’t you?

Would it be too much if I asked you to be modest and kind, send my dearest regards to thee my friend, whom currently is half the world away? Because I know, you’d get to see him whenever you leave me.

I am absolutely sure you will like him. He’s the one with the best personality a seventeen year old guy could ever have.

Would you mind checking whether he is fine as apple juice and still smell like the Irish spring?
Thank you.

Oh, and sun, tell him this town taste sour without his jokes. Tell him the crowd wants him to come back soon. Tell him, tell him I miss him too much till this note could not bear any more words of mine.

Your small yet biggest fan,

Fiya.

No comments :