Can't Stop. Won't Stop.

I must have mentioned Dougie earlier. He was the one who indirectly shoved me into the bass. With the minimum capability of playing well, Doug pushed me to be on the bass. There I am still currently taking over the bass in my over-awesomeness band. I heard the news he was entering the rehab due to the tough break up with this almost a year girlfriend. I never thought in my life would ever heard someone like Dougie entered a rehab. This phase must be hard for him and I feel bad for not being around. You know, it's an undeniable para-social feeling. And Mcfly also played a role for my sincerely deep unconscious feeling towards the United Kingdom.
My para-social relationship did not end there. There were several guys from the band who captivate me by their own uniqueness. I have got to tell you, band members are hard to resist - especially their hazardous charm. Oliver Sykes, lead singer from Bring Me The Horizon, was an arse. Oli once inspired me to write 97 pages hand written story involving his characters when I was on my third year in Junior High. The only person who still shine with tattoos all over his body.
He came by to Jakarta last week, but I did not have the chance to meet him in person. Feeling that I had for him was temporarily buried but as soon I saw his video in my hometown, things were scratching back to the surface for another round. I miss him.
Oh, and not to mention he is British.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments :