It's Nothing but Too Little to Miss.

if there is one video that could make me stay up all night and write, this would be the one:

I found this video a couple hours ago, and I just could not left this laptop alone although I have to wake up very early tomorrow and my eyes were getting weary as the hours brought me somewhere nearly midnight. I could not find the sensible ideas why the voice I have heard through the web based visual audio able to attract me in such a way. In a way where common hands and thoughts were not able to reach.
While motivation books bores me (sometimes) this person so far have not failed to inspire me doing anything related to words. I just need to repeat three or five times then I am armored. After I watched the video, I came up with a page full of scenario for the upcoming future play.
If John Mayer asks, "Why, Georgia, Why" I'd ask, "Why, Dika, Why"

No comments :