A Lesson In Romantics

I reminisce back to the time when my fingertips could reached out those beautiful figures for a minute nearly a month ago. It felt rather weird, honestly. Weird because I hardly believe that I have met them in person. Weird because I was there. Weird because that moment was almost flawless. Weird because I was very happy. Weird because I had that moment. Weird because I still could feel goosebumps every time I saw the picture. It was just weird.
Tons of weirdness piling up to the fact that my life goes on. I thought I would never wanted to change my display picture but truth to be told, I can see myself finally letting go the recent picture to the old page. And by time, the post I wrote last April is soon to be gone from the first page. That simple.
Speaking of time, I finished my high school everyone. Graduation in a week. And my scores were not pretty bad. Not too excellent though, but more than enough to get me graduated. And as much as I know I am going to miss the hype being a high school student, I am entirely relief. Yes, I know there are still a lot more to come, but you should see yourself as a free human being, finally able to demand everything on your own after going through such a bad weather. At least, that is how I am seeing things in the current time. If I changed my mind in further days, that shall be later's business.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments :