#maythe4thbewithyou

I'd like to say thank you to whoever invented mp3boo.com due to the common exception towards Indonesia for the isolated distribution of import CD's which some also included recommended artists that I would likely to hear, I was able to download many albums through it.
I kind of feel bad not purchasing the actual CD but there were some part of me that believe it was not about buying the real album, musician basically wants their music to be heard no matter how it gets to the listeners ears. Only the producers that would like to have profits from the album sales.
ANYWAY, I have not got out from apartment in two days straight. And today, I went out to accompany my grand mother to the dentist which was fun. Been spending the whole day with her. Simple. Good day. To be honest, I felt like an alien seeing town. Back with traffic and cars. Internet seemed quiet yet entertaining these past couple of days I almost forgotten the loud noises of outside world.
I kept breaking my own promise to get back writing since I got the whole time in the world but I always find something else to do which was not entirely productive.
Mind was being rebel these days. Screaming for something fresh out of the dump area of lousy ideas. I secretly wish songs that I have downloaded the other day may help a little to tame this, unsatisfied thoughts. Or even better, turning on the lights of this city back alive.




Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
pictures were taken one day before McFly concert at Au Lait cafe. Hanging out with homies finally after the hectic exams which set us apart for a little while.
credits for Hanna Theodora.

No comments :