Remembers a Voice and Hears Him Sing

I think I gave my all on today's stalker activities. Was not my intention though but one link could link to other million links spread over the magical wire. I did not think I may have pulled another stalker skill any further. Thus, in the same time I realized I have missed lots of news. And hereby, I would like to say thanks to thy internet for serving me non-stop spicy links to consume during my plain day. Can't tell you how much (uncountable) webs I have been looking on for the past twelve hours. It was not quite bad at all, considering the lack of interest for doing anything else related to moving my ass around.
I have been noticing how good things going since McFly went here. I knew that I have this profound feelings towards them but I was not quite aware weeks ago, I wrote earlier in 2009 such a post and this post which embracing my affection towards Dougie and the rest of the guys of course. Reading that, I must have been the happiest girl in the entire galaxy when I met those bloody good looking lads last week. I was, actually. Still could not stop pinching myself - making sure I was not dreaming - and thanking God for every second that passed when my eyes could gaze right into them.
If I will ever have a biography in the future, meeting McFly last April definitely will be in it. Probably one of the highlight of my teenager year. Or maybe the reason why I am able to launch the biography book itself. Who knows. The event has over shadowed me for the last couple of days. Twas the best of the best. So I was not quite excited as much as I did last Sunday, towards anything else. Noted, it was not that I did not feel excited at all. Just not as much.
I just got back from Bandung, the closest getaway from Jakarta, for several days. Visit lots of new places I have never been to with my closest high school mates, the one and only, International Class 2011. Though flu caught me bad on the very second day. Still, good times. Then continued with my parents for another two days where I really feel using the real function of Bandung city, which was shopping. All hail factory outlets! Now I finally have something new in my closet. Been dying for reincarnation in any form around here! Slowly getting one though.
Ok. Last but not least, congratulations for William and Catherine! Hope the wedding based from true love and there shall be no divorce. Amen. I mean it. Good to have king and queen all together in one piece of royal art

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments :