Smolder

Spoiling my solitude for staying inside the house for weeks had successfully fading my memory of outside world normality. With the less contact with people, the level of my tolerance towards other human being was slightly low.
These past four days I have been accompanied by one of my favorite pleasure of all time. I found my brand new source of inspiration. I hardly able to describe about it though. Can't say it's perfect yet but it nearly reached there. I love it. Been a while my sight living in some kind of empty state of such scenes, which making me sobbing like a baby, and I basically glad to find it.
Uh, anyway, speaking of inspiration, I have finished my short novel, called Ingenue. Been working on it for quite a while. Had the thought of the main story in October 2009. Several changes of plot during the process, and going on and off writing it till fully wrapped early this month.
Story of a girl, involved with someone from her past and someone from the current time in the same time.
That sort of story.
Have not decided yet what am I going to do with the short novel, but seemingly my hands already got itchy to write another piece of literature-fiction.




Oh, and I'm starting to like tumblr. I think we're going to be best friends.

No comments :