I'll Get By With Your Smile

Today's report for Southern part of England is pretty quiet and calm. A bit of sunshine this morning, which was ten times better than yesterday's wind storm. Probably in tribute for England's winning against Sweden the other day; rather rad the match was! Throwing endless complaints and comments with my friend in Jakarta through Blackberry Messenger was the only thing that keeping me calm unlike the other half-drunk Brits inside the pub. And also tribute to Father's day -- though in Indonesia, everyone is missing the almost festive sales of cards and everything across Europe.

Speaking of Father's day, it might be appropriate to write a bit of appreciation post here due to the seventeen hours flight travel back home to send massive love to the best father in the universe. I am one of the lucky people in this world to have the privilege of having such loving and supportive dad. Without him, I am nowhere near where I stand, or sit, right now. Living my dream in Britain. Having him as my father is one of the best blessings God ever given to me. Both of my parents give me happiness like no other. So, thank you and cheers for life!

Much love,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments :