Just Like Heaven

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I've not seen any morning these days. I slept till noon most of the day. The dark and quiet night always have been my loyal company getting through the busiest hour in my head; sometimes in sweat -- Jakarta's  nighttime wind did not give any mercy for those who weak under the circumstances of tropical heat. I live on the 21st floor, and that did not make me closer to the secret wind home office.

I was wide awake when everybody sleeps with their own lullaby, and in return, I have to gave up the morning sun. All bright yellow and wrapped in genuine freshness. The suns till there when I woke up, but it was just not as yellow as in the morning. It had turned orange just like slightly overly cooked sunny side egg or sometimes, I woke up to gloomy grey sky. Take that as unfortunate considering I was not a big fan of rainy days.

However, being home after a very long while journey in the land of accent, had never felt so much better. Everything intensifies. This was one of the best opportunity to actually seize everything as if I own every reasons in this world. The value of friends and family exceeds more than priceless. I fell in love with each and everyone of them deeper than before. And that what makes coming back, feels weirder than I anticipated.

But in my case of waking up late, I do not mind missing quite a few morning because somehow that what makes morning very special to me. I do not spoil the gifts.

No comments :