You Need Me Like A Bad Habit

Spent three days in London, I got home with the feeling of knowing the greatest meal of all. I don't usually talk about food, but I think I have just had the best meal ever at Burger & Lobster in London. Two blocks away from Green Park's tube station. Everyone who is heading or live or currently in London, I can assure you going to this restaurant is a must. I ordered Lobster Rolls the other day, which served with bread along with French Fries and salad; sometimes, when the main course being a star, the other side dishes such as French Fries, would be a let down, but this time, nothing on that plate being a let down to me. The whole thing was amazing.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Post you later. Let this one specially dedicated for the Lobster. x

No comments :