begin with E and ends with D

Edward Cullen.
everyone
is
talking
about
him
....
I know, we all know, that they are (twilight cast) on the radar this past couple of weeks, and I dont have any idea until when all these girls will screaming towards Edward and keeps hoping their boyfriend is a vampire.

I wont lie, I did that too. once. or twice.

this all good for Ms. Meyer, for creating this book. and the producers and the actors and the others.... do you think that, this movie will defeat Harry Potter? from my point of view.. it might be. because... I forgot when the last time I watched movie again again again again again again again again again and again, like what I do now to this twilight movie.

anyway what I'm trying to say is I'm on Twilight fever, god knows when this fever will stop.
ohyeah, I havent posted any pictures from my last time watch twilight, hold on.

from left to right: Fahri, Ilham, Me and Riza
"The Premiere"
there are another pics.. but, one is enough right.
this world is.. insane.
see you soon folks, bye.

No comments :