good morning, everyone. it's 9.18 am here, in Jakarta. hows your week?
I hope good.
here's the recap for my week so far:
Monday
Idul Adha day, family gathering, it's a must.
Tuesday
went to school, nothing much going on, we had plenty of free time. missing teachers. lol
Wednesday
I watched Twilight again maaaaattttteeeeeeeeee! heeeeellll yeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhh
before we watched, we stop by at my friends house, dilut's house precisely. We had Photobooth session. hahaha. heres one of the pictures















this week still, twilight is so overrated, but like i said, I wont lie, I can't avoid, yes, I'm on it.
so does my friends.
I'm quite speechless nor I had too many things to say, about twilight. so, I'd better.. keep my feet on the ground.

Thursday
Oh, today.. biology class.
we went to biology lab
errr, with all the microscope and stuff.
those.. reminds.. me.. to... errr... umm..... twilight. (god! i was just trying to forget it for a moment!. Oh no, I cant I cant
I'm being too much right now
okay, here's one pic from the lab hihi
I love to take pictureesss


Friday
at home, listening to Twilight soundtrack :)


that's it I guess..
Byeee!
oh, one last thing, Happy birthday to Alwin, Coki, Cindy and Zacky (Dec 11th)
wish you all the best :D

1 comment :

Yasmin Nabila said...

i love let me sign -from twilight soundtrack- too fi :) hehe