valse romantique

So the rain hit my room window. this is my first time looking at those fallen water from my apartment. Its seems like something banging on your door, not once. but continuously.
Those might sounds weird. because, yes, it is weird.
my eyes is so so so and so sleepy. I almost did not have any strength to open it. I am over sleepy.
I had.. adrenalin rush.. haha kidding
I watched youtube and just can't get rid of it. until 2 a.m
how is life........ life is good.
I see this couple of years a lot of new people step in to my life. some are good. and some are awesome. lol
and few changes.
my brother is more grown up now, even he's still a 5th grader.
and me..... I'm still struggling with teenager-so-called-stuff. I wont call it problem.. it's just some extra spicy going on in my life.
I always wanted to be better. and good. and useful for this universe. how great if others universe will to? jk.
I dont want to be president. I dont want to be doctor. I want to be..........
wait.. I still have a couple year to decide. so I wont answer it now.
anyhow, I'd better.... err.. i dunno. ciao from here okay?
talk you very sooooon.
wish me luck for.........everything. byebye

and Happy Birthday Fauzan catb! (Dec 16th)




considering classic is cool.

No comments :