I never know vampire shine

I was not very good on starting something,. ok, I dont really like you know, how to say it, liking what's on right now, do you understand what i'm saying? but I know one fact that I can not avoid, I love what's been on right now, something called twilight. I bet the whole world discussing it, not just me, or you, or her, but world. I........... cant find the right word to.. to.. explain.
how on earth could it be, exist a brain that could create such a story like that.
well, should I care? I do not know. that twilight thing has stolen my mind somewhere.
I'm not gonna change my nick on msn or somewhere else to Fiya Cullen, or Fia Swan, or twlightaddict or whatever, but i do love or in love or fell in love with Twilight
it's not how good looking the actors are, its the story i envy.
is there any life like that, how perfect/dreadful life it could be, but very romantic. I envy every moment of it. when Bella this.. Edward that..., gosh! its so painful as pain could be. it stab right in the middle of the heart. pardon me if i'm being too much.
I dont think I could end this blog, because not a second I could stop my head playback again and again that movie.
what should I do after I post this blog? since I stepped out from the studio 5 plaza senayan, is that I NEED MY LAPTOP.. INTERNET.. THEN BLOGSPOT.
I cant talk about this to my dad, or brother. they just dont understand.
even tho, I cant help it to share with my friend on msn, right riz? hehe
maybe I'm gonna post another 'I never know vampire shine' part two.
hey special thanks to riza, for hearing my stuff in the middle of the night. I still dont think that I could sleep tonight, riz. hehehehe. sorry, you're name doesnt shine, because its vampire who shine! lol
sorry if i'm being too much everyone,

talk to you soon!

No comments :