world without name

i dont have much time for writing this, i just dont want to ignore this blog, because i already made it. theres a time when my passion for writing blog is very..... high. but its not in the right time. i mean, my laptop is not on yet, or the internet connection is broken.
okay, next on is, you all know this is my first year on highschool, and its not smooth sailing so far, its rough, rough, rough! my exams goooiing not too good. my score only around 70 something aint that sucks? its not enough for me. far from enough. i want to be better yes ofcourse but it sooooo freaking hard. i'm not that expert on study school thing. would anyone help?
things i do know is how to having fun
I'm gooood at it.
honestly, theres still i want to talk about here but............ i still got few remedial for tomorrow
so, gtg
hope the sun will shine very bright and the weather is windy!
ciao

No comments :