going once.. going twice!

I'm pretty sleepy right now, maybe because yesterday I slept from 3 am until...... 7 am.. continue until.... 9.30am. less than 8 hours. bad bad bad.
anyway today was a good sunday, last night I dont dream Edward. but when I woke up, the first thing in my mind is..... twilight. okay. next. I had a plan with my elementary school friend (tuh riz! hehe) about watching twilight (for me, again) maybe when I told him the movie, is a bit too much so it made him pretty curious. haaaaa, I dont know I'm just guessing.
well it almost did not work out, but finally..... we decided to go to Blitzmegaplex, grand indonesia.
around 3 p.m I arrived, I met Riza at starbucks. and yeah, I miss starbucks actually, its been a month I think I havent buy any starbucks. theeen, Ilham and Fari come join us. fact, Fari wants to buy a new clothes. but not until we found out first that.. (drum roll) NO TWILIGHT available in Blitzmegaplex! gooooood.
no i wont give up! thankfully riza came up withthis goood idea, if you know Jakarta, just across Grand Indonesia, there is another mall called, Plaza Indonesia - Ex. he said we should check it first. okay, we go to Ex. guess what guess what, the que-ing line is already like....... MNG with 75% off! wtf
seeeeee? how could twilight affect the world?
but still. we wont give up! with enough guts we took the easy way, but cost more money, hehe. We went to the Premiere studio. only 2 studio, extra advantage with the chair and stuff. looking for available seats..... we looked for 17.05.... sold out.
we still stay in fight! (heee) the first reason we went there is for watching TWILIGHT. so we wont surrender before......... just skip it, okay after long long discussion. 18. 05 it is!
yeay yeay I'm gonna watch Twilight again! I'm gonna watch Twilight again!
okay, enough with the 'story-to-get-the-tickets', our second mission is................. looking for Fari, our 'bang boss' of the day, muslim clothes for Idul Adha tomorrow. okay.... we've been all around plaza indonesia, but there is no result, then.... we go out from the mall, in to the next mall. Jacc, if I'm not mistaken. its like some sort of Itc. finally, we found it! our second mission accomplished.
we go back to Ex. with taxi. there were conversation going on, about me going to International class. haha Ilham told me about his father ability for speaking with 5 languange, inculde russian. right, ham? theeeeeeen riza started to talk in english. hehehe me and Ilham just stay 1 step backward. hahaha seriously, its fine riz.. but yeah. its just fine. heheheh no offence, mate.
after long long long long long and long journey.................................... we got in to the studio. to watch............... yes yes yes......... TWILIGHT!
there is a small blanket on the seat to use if we got cold (wtf)... nice... hehe.
so this is my second time to watched twilight, still, the movie stole my attention. fully.
cutely enough to say.... I want more! :D
everybody seems to be agreed with me. I heard singaporean girls chatting in the bathroom, squeezing about the vampire.. edward.. how cute bella and edward..jelaous.. same like me. hehe
and also my other pal, riza, ilham and fari, am I right?? hehe that was quite fun journey we had hahah
woaah, that was quite a day, uh?
but not finished yet, I stop by at Gallery Cafe, Cikini. there was my friend's band playing, the band called Customer And The Bellboy, but unfortunately, I missed their performance because I got in the Premiere :D sorry. I am really really sorry.
they promise me to give a present (I just celebrate my birthday last November)
fyi, i loooove presents!
yeah, I met CATB, chat, then eaaaaaaaaat! I was actually waiting for my fried rice a la pinggir jalan style, but phone already rang, means I have to go home...... z
okay, I got the present now, and its VERY cute.
so I wanna thank CATB for this :D :D
so that's my sunday, hows yours?

*I might missed a few.. what ya... I'm gonna post some pictures tomorrow, not now because I didnt bring the bluetooth to the apartement., and yeah, riz this goes my blog! thanks for reading hehe and arky for following:) I'm gonna continue my life. as not expecting like in twilight. buuuuuuuuuuut, who knows? it might be.. that.. your.. crush.. is.. a.. vampire..
kidding

bye everyoneeeee La Push baby, La Push! (I want to write it dunno why lol

No comments :