Because I Know, I Would Not.

I let the machine loading but it wont move, when you read this prolougue it means I do not have direction where thin one gonna go. When I got things roughly travels in my head I turned on the loudest song, but when I concsious I turn it down. Currently text messaging with my friend, but the keypad were so uncomfortable, but still usable so I held my thought for buying another phone. Eh, I have not tell you, My O2 phone, Austin, has recovered from it's illness. I could send message again, finally. but I ran out of token, or credits, or pulsa. I had the first time ever, 0 rupiah. And it was cool.
Having less sleep everyday been unavoidable habit. not a good one, I will stay awake without any special reason. and get sleep or fell asleep in not-a-right-time. I slept in class earlier today, thus, it felt so good. I could not barely opened my eyes in the morning, my hand had the duty for keeping my head up. I was extremely sleepy.
In a week there must be either one day or two, I did not go to school because of the lateness. Ah, somehow it runs in my blood. Just like now, it is nearly mid night and I have not check whether there is or no homework, this is what I do. Hate it? screw you.
Mmmh, Social interact has cost difference interpretation. when I put an update this or that, someone may caught it wrong and started a fire. That is why I got sick of social site. In any kind. I was not looking for any trouble but somebody got it wrong. I hate feeling guilty, even though it might be was not my fault or what ever. I just hate any conflict. better to stay out. of. it. I do understand, judgement could come up in a second or minute, it does apply to me too. That is why I said, being fair is not easy. It may looked easy, but Lord, it is hard.
I have not seen few faces this couple of weeks. Just been around school. I miss few faces, honestly. I pour some water in to my glass, and I reminded to someone. Someone I would like to see, but in the matter of fact, I am alright not seeing him. and my dad was not on his right mood for letting me go home late because of a over-the-top conversation. a definite mood charger.
Shoot, I need that. I am not in a good mood for MJ's sake. Gah, monthly probs for girls. I shut my mouth and gone then. Au revoir.

yahhhh trick.
Christoferisaddictive, and he says hi

No comments :