I Get a Light From Everyone

prologue: I am back. back to daily life. back doing school routine. back on weekend. back being a nonsense teenager. I am exhausted.
I suffered runny nose, sore throat and a ordinary lazy-to-move-around virus. I am quite surprise I made here to write a blog.
I have been missing to a wonderful journey.
I saw plenty of new things, things that rare to see in over populated city.
Living in capital city are a complete blind.
it makes you could not see all the imperfection of reality. You always wants more. Wants something way beyond unnecessary.



1.Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Madura.
This is where my grand parents came from, so it might count as my home town.
Few families still stays here.
Madura is still under construction, few failed factory, no mall, just a small mini market.
When I went there, it was hard to find any sign of human activity, it was plain desolate.
Though the clouds always been pretty, beach is awesome, padi fields are everywhere, foods are tempting. but unfortunately my stomach could not handle the santan, so I got diarrhea on the very second day.

2.Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Surabaya.
I enjoyed this city. the people are funny. I laughed a lot, really. their appearance were 'that' much. and probably it was the first time I went to mall with pair of flip flops. fashion crime woops.

3.Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Bromo.
I did not get the chance to take a picture with my own camera at this place, maybe because my brain was frozen, so I couldnt think to use my camera. it was single degree temperature!
but this place is wicked, I saw blazing gorgeous sunrise, with hell of struggle. I went to a dessert, but it still cold no matter how. I used 5 layer of clothes. <3


4.Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Jogja.
I love jogja. I'm just in love with the becak, Malioboro's stuff, bakpia.

I am running out of words to describe this trip, travels in a bus for more than a week. it was rad!
I love it I love it I love it more!

No comments :