The Guy With The Arab Strap

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic





ergh too many voices here. this might end up to be a lousy post. err..........so, hello there the angel from my nightmare, the shadow in the background of a morgue. whoops sorry.
I had fun this week and so freaking pumped for taking my ass off Jakarta. I'll be leaving town in... two more days. and will be back in... another ten days. see you soon peeps.
School's off for two or three weeks and it was fabulous, nothing more excited about school beside the holly holiday, am I right?
I spent most of my days recently outside the house, I took tons of pictures this week. one, I went to twestifal randomly. two, I went for bowling with my superb schoolmates, randomly. and it was heck of fun. my bowling game was not so bad at all, I got 4th rank. out of six. :p
three, I took a ride on a motorcycle with to them who called them selves sinargarut ROFL (i know you may laughs. they're insane but awesome) there were thirteen of us, but some was absent. the wind & crowd were cool. and so the evening was.
cheers.


No comments :