Your Nickname Secretly Included Inside This Post

Maybe we met in the wrong time. Maybe we did something wrong in our past. Maybe since the first place, I should have not known you this far. Maybe I should quit since I presume. Maybe you are right. Maybe I am wrong. Maybe we missed understood. Maybe you think of me too. Maybe you are just a helpless loser. Maybe I hang my hopes too high. Maybe those stupid little cigarettes were fit on you. Maybe beer and alcohol were made for you. Maybe none of good things related with you and me. Maybe you made the best mistake for treat me too nice. Maybe I should not feel safe when I think of you. Maybe all the smiles I have spent does not worth a penny. Maybe the first hand shake was cursed. Maybe your blood has something to do with this. Maybe I should blame cupid. Maybe these butterfly suppose not to be here. Maybe these lovebirds got the wrong address. Maybe our age. Maybe your ex. Maybe your friends. Maybe your mind. Maybe my phone. Maybe because I currently still in high school. Maybe because I am small. Maybe the bass. Maybe the guitar. Maybe those foolish poems I should not dedicate it to you. Maybe I should erase your name on my contacts. Maybe my heart beat was biologically abnormal when I was about to meet you. Maybe your words that choked me up. Maybe those love songs are rubbish. Maybe I should not dare to assume that I am in love with you.

Just tell me do not give up. Stop giving me signals and other puzzle need to be solved, I want something clear.
I have been trying to stay out of you, but gravity keep pulling me towards your eyes. Hell I do not care if things got too obvious. Once in school I had thoughts of you which I could not resist. You should not make me feel better when I am at my worst. You just you rolling my mood in every direction. You do not know how scared I was for admitting anything further, you just do not have any tiniest idea. I instantly beaten up.
I am sick when everybody asked how you doing, but somehow there was undeniable sparks that lighted up every time I heard your name or anything related to you, and only you. How am I supposed to ignore you when I knew you were always there? Why it had to be you that being oh-so different? You and your words. Could we, like, talk and set things up? no more guessing? anyhow, can you feel I am calling your name?
I probably need to end this up

2 comments :

Eleny Marsha said...

this is just too freakin' cool

Fiya Muiz said...

nulisnya dari hati el