Life Might Just Imitate Art.

I do not really keen on talking topics that very happening nowadays, but there is nothing wrong to give it a try. First of all before I actually start anything, I want to say I am very extremely sleepy. I should be in bed, again, but here I am. I should off to bed, I am so sleepy. Erm, I have not get the courage for mentioning any swears here, even though my tongue or technically my finger, were crazy to write it down.

One ordinary afternoon, I hang low and watched dvd, the air conditioner was slightly cold makes me want to blend with the blanket. Suddenly, my bed began to shake, I thought there was some spiritual being tried to disturb me. I straightly went outside, where my brother played his Nintendo. he still laying on the sofa, then asked "Was it an earthquake?" I was wrong then. It was not a ghost or any spiritual being. For the record, I currently stay in apartment, on 21st floor to be exact. High one, eh? So try to put your self in my shoe, the early shake was medium one, I still figuring our was I in drunk attact or it was an actual earthquake. Okay, within 5 seconds my nerve got that. It was an honest earthquake. I striked by a natural disaster in 21st floor high apartment. Oh-god-this-an-earthquake became to OH-MY-GOD-EARTHQUAKE! the vibrate getting stronger, just like you were on a vehicle on theme park. but I am on my apartment for heaven's sake. The building was exactly moving right to left. Moving guys. Yes, Moving. Move. Moved. Do not ask me what I was thinking at that time, I thought about everything, literally. Future. This. That. God. That bassist. and you maybe. it was deadly scary. I shouted for my dad. IT WAS A GRACE my dad's around. Should I run? Should I fly? Should I stay?
WHAT SHOULD I DO? the biggest question ever. I panicked, again, literally. I held my brother and dad's hands. Tightly than ever I could held anybody's hands. astagfirullah. astagfirullah. those 60 seconds feeling was absolutely terryfiying. Never been on a crime scene before, and once it's enough. I just wish it stopped.. which it was in another 5 seconds. Anyway 5 seconds feels like two hours. I am running out of words. I am speechless.
My heart beat somehow faster than when I was about to meet my crush. Maybe way worst.
when it end, I still have to manage my self for stop shaking. it was scary. scary and scary.
to be honest, it caused me some sort of trauma. Picture yourself when you are on twenty first floor.
Okay the point is, God has the mercy. If you could still read this, god give you another chance to live. Don't waste it. We are very lucky.