I've Been Sleeping With The Lights On

The present tense that I am living currently has offended me with a massive question mark. Not intended for being impulsive but things happened outside my normal senses. The way I appraised things often went on different track.
I'd like to keep this blog anonymous.
Once I asked someone, whom I trust instantly in a matter of week, that it was fine to keep something under the radar without being brutally frank in a way. As I listened, I keep it for myself. Even this was about him. Sometimes he knew what's on my mind when actually I just had the thought of it. Like he knew first before me. Maybe it was just a lucky guesses. Maybe.
Have you ever met someone that could convinced you by a simple sentences?
I've met one. Not literally met. but it take that as the simple form.
I am amazed my self. Maybe it's too soon to write a post about him. But why should I care? Recently I lost my sense of caring. Ignorance starting to be a real bliss for me. And I could not blame age, technically.
He just doesn't know I wrote an English one page long essay writing about him. With last sentence "and he was just the right and best person to have." (period) Maybe it was the mood who wrapped me too tight so I could end up writing pleasant words, maybe his role was nothing much than a cameo in my life, he was the good distraction for my thoughts. I have a lot of maybe's here. And nothing definite.
He doesn't know how difficult I survived without talking to him in one day. and the next two tortured me more than ever. the process was hard but I learned slowly by not having the endless conversation that we usually had. Then he questioned my silentness these past times. I wish I could have the answer. I wish. and I lied. I answered like I have one.
He doesn't know his sentence sometimes grows a wings on me.
He doesn't know when I text him it means I needed him too much but he left me without replies.
He just doesn't know a thing in my head right now.

you know even grown ups tired acting like everything's okay. acting like being oh so mature also tiring, I need to catch my breath for a while









Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments :