Jean Louise and Dill

I never knew that it would be a sin to kill a mockingbird. Well guess I've never seen one in my life. I did not grow up outdoor. Living in the city has minimized my knowledge for nature life. I even can't stand to be a vegetarian more than 5 hours. Back to the verse line I wrote about a mockingbird, I have finished reading a book called "To Kill A Mockingbird". The title may sounds familiar to people who fancied literature. I heard this book was a master piece back then. Oh, and the movie won Academy Award too.
At first I could not really get my mind inside the book, due to lack of attention because someone
uninterruptedly took it, but as it starts in to the middle and getting my reading time back, it was very cool. Like literally cool. Mrs. Lee's choose to used unusual words which making me even more challenged to read deeply.
The basic story was there were two children growing up in a suburban neighborhood with such a heterogeneity environment. Without their mom, they lived rely on their lawyer father, Atticus. Then goes the rhyme of the story about spooky house and racism.
I, very, admire Atticus for my self. Through the character I could see how the fine judgmental about.
Go get yourself reading for details!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments :