Let Me Sing You A Waltz

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


February has finally arrived after thirty one days of January. I have been in and out circle of frustration, nothing significant though. The symptoms were just around lost what about to write, lost what to think and lost what to feel. From post days before I have mentioned the urge of feeling something too much, well I tried to comprehend and giving my best shot on it, I’m cool.
The feeling I had was different than I was thirteen years old, but the nausea was too real, involving the hurt in tormented pain. But I’m finding my salvation somehow, I found one. It needs more than the whole Christmas lighting decorated all over, where friends were there obtained various kinds of ideas.
Every person in my life must have taught me something, and few of them linger and influenced me.
There was this one person I knew just now, he taught me to see things deeper. He concluded himself as complicated and fucked up minded, but I did not meet a lot people like him around in my life, my world, which some way makes me sees him more. His questions were honest, straight forward yet sarcastic. From one question, I could make another questions which leads to the other questions. A lot statement has been plotted, a lot of argue were imploded.
I, or we, can’t keep someone for our own. Once the tie began to lose, I’m missing the feeling of the suffocations that has been around for weeks. It was not literally meaning though, somewhere inside it means something. The process to get somewhere would never ever be easy,
but I know where to go.
One or two bells rings enough, I’m starting to realize where I could find my safest haven and a remedy.
By here, my mouth keeping things sealed. I’m not letting the person know how much the subjection he has made, maybe soon but not now. Because misinterpretations do happen, just like shit and also things could have get carried away. You know what a situations could make when the time was so perfect and on. So, keeping feet on the ground is VERY crucial. After all, I was just talking about someone changes things, nothing more or less.

No comments :