Mundane

Notes that opened wide in front of my fingertips irritate me even more than my incoherent mood.
I have dealt with the difficulties for find the timing for writing a post. Two days ago my mood went unambiguously pleasant, but today I am struggling most of the time with the undefined demeanor. I'd rather staying at home doing nothing. Believing maturity would grown out of me and easily taken control my emotion by minutes but I am, myself, still being skeptical. One vivid progress was, I am able to write this post even though I have fought for it for the entire hours exhaust my mind to obtain a decent writing. PMS killed my hype right away when my alarm rang. Even before sun shine creeping inside my room through the opened curtain. I tried not to use PMS as a reason, but seemingly it was just the right object to blame. Or maybe the scent (still) I couldn't get rid of. Oh dear beloved, I could swear it was the best scent I have ever smelled (from a person) in my entire seventeen years old life.
And... I made my first sunny side up egg this afternoon. I am very proud of it. I conquer my fear for light up the stove due to the fact it runs with fire.




I'm out.

No comments :