Sous Le Ciel de Angleterre

April been quite nice to me, though things did not show much of difference than the previous month or year, the urge to post new entry somehow abandoned due to the lack of variety of idea in mind. I have been busy with books and papers. And it may sound weird, but their usual habit pushing me off to the edge of hatred, had quietly gone. I think I have started a good relationship towards those books and papers. Nonetheless, the major thing I aimed for never left my mind nor my room. Painted in blue, red and white colors, it never missed to cheer me up during the most bore hour when battling with words to remember.
This just a brief post before the exams which going to be held tomorrow. Your blessing would be lovely.
I'll see you soon!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments :