If Someone Ask Why Am I Still Awake, Tell Them It's Dougie's Fault.

I hope you all spare the mercy upon me during the hardest phase after seeing someone who have been waited for too long agenda. I kinda suck using this highly motivated technologies. I lost my bluetooth hardware while my laptop has not been supported with bluetooth connectivity. And I am currently on the ultimate urge of changing my background image on my deary blackberry. So I've got to post few of Doug's best pictures I have found somewhere between the sea of information, the internet. As I go on doing my best job in the middle of the night as a surfer. Surfing the internet, I stumble upon this video which shot in my home country, Indonesia. The last question blew me away. I should have not seen this. Though I knew the case. But still, it keeps me awake. Like forever.
It has been a while for me for able to feel this again. Been good & blessed!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

There are things that I'd like to keep still as a secret. And sometimes I'd chose to lie just for the sake of keeping everything undercover. Just sayin'




No comments :