Jakarta, Kick Arse!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm going to make this simple and quick, I met the love of my life after six years of waiting.
Been wishing for this too long I almost cried.
Been looking forward to see them live for like forever.
Been loving the guy since the beginning I know how to love.
Been writing too many fictions based on them.
Been using his persona as the reason why I made a band.
If you know how much I adore them, I can tell you, it is something above and beyond that.
If you have read a line somewhere between the paragraph, describing someone who fall head over heels towards someone and want the whole world knows, for me,
I want the entire universe to know that I have just met,
McFly!
And I am planning to love them for the rest of my life.

I'd say, don't give up on anything. Good thing comes to those who waits.

No comments :