I Hang You Up and then I Pull You Down.

Hey April. Today is such a good day for writing. You should see the sky up out there. The cloud shaped exactly like on the drawing book; clear white as it shows a contrast against the soft blue sky. Though the summer heat is slightly too much, it is still pretty. Unfortunately I have to abandon the earth-friendly rules as I can't stand the heat, then turning on the air conditioner during mid-day instead of saving electricity. #boo. So I came home early, catching up All Time Low's new single, "I Feel Like Dancing" which already available on iTunes , go get them tigers. They are getting more pop-punk. Speaking of All Time Low, there is a friend of my other friend, whom I got introduced through facebook and did not seem to remember me anyway, has the same music taste like I do. Not being stereotype or such, I find it quite rare and entertaining finding someone who listen exactly the same artists like you do. Well, almost 98,9%, I am familiar with mostly every artists that he put up on his tumblr or twitter. He's a big fan of ATL and I just found out yesterday, we have the same favorite song from Mcfly. I mean, who listens to McFly? probably one out of fifteen. It is just cool to know your double-ganger on music scene.
Anyway, I have been waiting for April somehow. In less than two weeks I am going to face my final exam. My anxiety towards thee, made me lost ounce of sleep. Both in good and worried way. You know the feeling you have when you just hardly can wait for it to come to an end and you are finally going to feel free like the air.
The line pretty much sum up everything.

Aside from the sun, I have set up plans. Lots of it. Ready to launch right after mid of April. I hate to be the spoiler of few, but I am going to tell you as if you'd care, as soon I have got the confirmation.
Meanwhile, keep your feet on the ground and finger cross! See you soon.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments :