di-ants-in

It all began when Hanna asked me out to go to Monas on planless Thursday, I would love to filled in my holiday with the fact I actually don't have any serious plan for going out of town eventhough honestly I needed that.
She asked me doing thing that I'm not used to.
So yes, my unusual Thursday.
I've been looking for new activities since last Saturday, and I found it. How cool
I went to monas with Rara, we took a cab (and oh hell yeah cab as been my sort-of-own car ya know)
I haven't been to Monas since more than 6 years ago. For real, I live not far from the place but I never reach that place.
I waited for Hanna, in front of the large entrance gate. I felt kind of insecure in a way because there were a lot of strangers that loves to play kite or in indonesian we called it Alay.
untrusted stranger that looked so weird.
yea.
but also couple of bules that always been my favorite. kind of proud for Jakarta.
Finally Hanna arrived so we started to walked more further inside to the exact umm.. building?
yea
I met a lot of new frwens that day, new type of friends. recently I'm close with bands, and now bunch of talanted artist who really knows art. when around them I kind of feel irritated, their photographs were awesome.
Oh I haven't told you yet, we were there for photosphotos ya know.
still without point lol
I actually have to go back home at 7 but two idescribeable hideous masterminds, disemutin (Ical and Philo or laci and olip or whatver) made me forgot about 7 p.m thing, so dad, if you're mad, blame both of them! ...joking
we actually about to go to the train station, but on the sidewalk just outside monas, we stopped by for taking some pictures. but it ended up, not just some, but TONS of pictures. gah
poor hanna she must uploaded ALL the pictures all by her self lol
but that was the best part of my thursday, I almost wordless to explain. I laughed too hard until caused my stomach extra odd pain.
the guys seems like they don't have any shy nerves or something wrong with them, buuuuuuuuuuuut still, they are lovely.
Oh wait, I might change my mind.
they called me Pokemon because I looked so tiny. hem
see, how patience I was?
we took pictures with Arab family, saman on bare street, olip and his hand stand, Ical with his helga, with horses (okay, not with 'w' guys), Hanna with the indian guy, rara as Manohara of the night.
Oh and a quote from Mr. Disemutin

"kami tidak anti sosial, tapi sosial yang anti kami"

sweet dude.
then we continued to Sarina to get some food, ah my heels almost killing my feet hehehehe
last stop, Mcd.
they had drawing lesson with olip, but not me hehehe I can't draw sorry.
11p.m time to go home
so that goes my eventful thursday, hows yours? :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"KTAS,TSYAK"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
arab family

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
do the hand stand!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
we are obviously not related han.


more pictures!

2 comments :

Philosophia said...

great.

quotation of us sounds awesome right?

Even thought i'm surely i ain't the first person who said that quot

Fiya Muiz said...

so whose the first one?