Noisy

1:41 A.M
Hey please stop.
I'm sleepy.
Goodnight, everywhere.
Well wait, I've been absent from this whole blogging for a while I am so sorry. My holiday is almost over which it never sounded good since I had it in mind. Wish I could do something to make it longer and longer and longer.
Even no special thing I did around here. But made few new friends was total awesomeness.
I've seen so many thumbs up bloggers around the cybernet out there, somehow it kind of irritating. Being careless not always bad.

I have new habit. I couldn't sleep before the clock ticks until 1 a.m above. Another unhealthy life I'm on. Bad me.

People got abused by what common haters think, they see what's common when something doesn't always go by the rule.
sometimes being eccentric is fine. I recommended you a movie called Martian Child
it obviously would teach you something. If it did not touch you at all, you'd better hurry to find your heart that you might lost it somewhere.
gotta go to hug blanket and few plans to catch up, au revoir

No comments :