Nevertheless

been abandoning this for a while, I wanted to update it yesterday but the tiny pic acting like a bastard. so, yea, where I've been? Sunday I went to the beach for small exercise, sunday morning breeze was never felt so right. late on the afternoon, my band was scheduled for performing at Viky Sianipar but it got canceled due to health problem, my vocalist and guitarist were sick. But I did go to the venue, seen one of my friend performed. On mid night, I watched Harry Potter and The Half blood prince,
it was good but I don't know why the recent movies I watched not like what I expected like what public impressed me to. it was awesome though seeing those faces again since I actually grew up with them all.
but then I got sick and skipped school for one day. But I'm alright now.
hey, my school are doing cool, seriously.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicb

No comments :