Red Eyes Turned Me Over

I'm holding myself in certainty, but they pushed me too hard in spite of me being so weak,
I broke.
secretly under the timber I fit my self, the situation was so perfect.
tears suddenly overflow. I need a hand to keep me warm, I seek for someone's shoulder to share.
when the wall got crushed and became obvious, useless denying been composed. I just knew something was wrong, something indescribable.
Telling ears 'I'm alright'. Lies.
Pair of incisive eyes scanning me hiding, embarrassed but helpless.
All emotions crumble in one with one descending tears. Major unreasonable relief.
by them surround me, threat me in the right aim, things looked better.
countless gratitude send towards those names,
Thanks for being there.
I'll be alright in a second.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments :