grown upss

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I've seen people growing up when unexpectedly and somehow maybe I've changed too.
From how they speak, how they write, how the dressed and commenting about something.
I laugh when I saw some noticeable differences on people, I knew some were bad and some were unexplainable awesome.
and right now, I don't mind when I got high volume through pair of earphone put on my ears,
songs just took me away from somewhere I wrote this.
When I don't really enjoy reality does that count as grown up? you may see a lot of question marks here, locked with all the questions.
When we will get the degree as grown up?
adjusting every first thing that happened in life, able to control temper. shut up.
grown ups swears a lot, that's disgraceful, do pleaded guilty but it slipped out, was that forgivable?
excuses, excuses
Adults get angry easily, so whats the different with 5 years old kid?
So when exactly we step up from teenager, and being able to do few things under the law or not under the law judged as things it could be done when you are an adult?
Okay, you smoke? friend told me Adult could see difference between rights and wrongs,
as long as I concern smokes caused several highest death reasons of all time, and people still smoke,
are their definition for right is different when it looked from younger age?
or they just uneducated enough?
Oh, one more question, Does in love only counts when you are labeled as adults?
because you know what, I guess I like someone.

No comments :