Dude, life goes on

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We should be thankful for whatever we felt right in this moment,

whether you felt sad, happy, ignorant, hype or anything.
just be thankful you could felt something.
Once I've wished that I should be have no feelings. So I did not felt guilty when actually I was not wrong,
I did not have to felt sad when I broke up, etc. I was so wrong and immature.
behind all the rubbish thing, they told us how it feels to be happy.
without any pain there will be no pleasure.
If you're feeling-less, you could not taste the differences because everything will taste the same.
the collaboration between negative and positive you could differ both of them
We would not know how beautiful being in love without all the false hopes and heart break
Your life will be monochrom. there is no color involved in your life.
without being suicidal, you would not know how massive your wants to enjoy the life.
you might read this as a package of bullshit now,
well I hope someday you would read this and you already get to the point where you understand and felt, this was not.
got it?

cheers,
Fiya

No comments :