Human-ity

Everything built up from History. Everything has history.

Dear-y, blog

I haven’t talked a while about my school, I’m an eleventh grader or as known as second grade in High School. I got two more years to go to finished High School (hopefully sooner), leaving pledge as immature teenager to adults.

I took social science/humanity based on the fact that I keen on social.

I got Economics, Business Studies, Music, Math, Sociology, and English and so on. Oh, might need to underline, no chemistry.

It’s quite challenging for every new stars, through all the consideration and all the profit and loss counts.

Honestly it turned out very well. I feel fine, few tangible changes that I could feel as stages for growing up. The subjects also got my attention, they are fresh and interesting. I like the positive aura surrounding.

I have new classmates, new teachers, and new classroom. I could not explain much though. You just need to know I’m good. And I hope you too.





Image and video hosting by TinyPic
mankeeh tu meeleeyownare raawks

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
F I A

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
i go for hippies

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
pies

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
black white and red is the new hype

No comments :