Far from perfect

I went to Andra's house today, I felt like it has been centuries I havent got there.
and it also remind me to my junior high times, which is I missed the most.
We had photobooth with her laptop, I felt like I forget there is tomorrow,
going back to school, and replay the routinity. some I like, some I avoid.
oftenly I blame myself for everything
sometimes I was being too much but sometimes I just too living the moment and forget about everything,
I am not perfect
probably far from perfect.

Why am I so afraid? I found it hard to search the reasonable excuses. why, why afraid?


Oh, how is Edward? is he okay? this twilight saga is almost driving my head all the way around, the story always got me deep somewhere. even you read it through eyes, but your heart also can feel it. oh holly Edward Cullen, as if those were true.
anyway, adi get well soon okaaaay

No comments :